Would you like to work for us?
We are recruiting occupational therapists.
- Do you enjoy making a difference in people’s lives by improving their day-to-day functional activity and helping them return to work?
- Are you looking to develop your assessment and rehabilitation skills by working within a multi-disciplinary team supporting individuals who are recovering from mental or physical illness or long-term conditions?
- Would you like to showcase your ability to motivate and encourage patients to participate in self-managed treatment programmes with a work focus?
- Would you like to provide ongoing education and support that facilitates patient understanding and acceptance of their condition, autonomously tailoring the delivery of treatment plans?
- Would you like to work as part of an award-winning team in the field of vocational rehabilitation?
Working from home, your role as a clinical health coach/occupational therapist will allow you to utilise core OT skills such as graded activity planning, goal setting and the development of patient self-management strategies. You will use your communication and rapport-building skills to help understand each individual’s unique perspective and needs.
You will also have involvement in a key part of the W2W business, depending on your expertise. This could include quality assurance, resource development, contributing to our blog, training, supervision, research etc.
We are looking for suitably qualified occupational therapists with experience of working with people with conditions such as cancer, long COVID, persistent pain, chronic fatigue or mental health problems. Ideally, you will have experience in providing clinical support remotely and be comfortable with working in a remote-based team. Experience or interest in work as a health outcome is desirable.
Wellbeing is at the heart of what we do, and we offer regular supervision, professional support and training to all team members. We have an enthusiastic and multi-disciplinary team with an innovative ‘can-do’ approach and a wide range of skills and experience to be shared.
If you’ve answered yes to any of the questions and like what you’ve read, please get in touch with us on 033 0055 2903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a job pack.
Our closing date is 15th July 2022 but always ask if you miss this!”